LAST UPDATED: May 28, 2018
- We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf (“Service Providers”). They have access to your information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- By using our Services, you understand and agree that you may be able to share information about yourself and/or the Services provided for you by the Company, in doing so, you may share comments, messages, marketing materials, and information about your property, photos, and other materials (“User Content”), to the Service.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Depending on which Services you use, we collect different kinds of information from or about you.
Things you do and information you provide.
Many of the Company Services require you to create a profile. When you create a profile, we collect the content and other information you provide when you use our Services, including when you sign up for an account – this may include personal or private information you share and provide, such as your name or business name, address, telephone number, and email address(es). Additionally, the collected information may include information in or about the content you provide and the communications you send and receive, such as the date a file was created or where you were when you sent or viewed a message. We also collect information about how you use our Services, such as the types of content you create, send, view or engage with, or the frequency and duration of your activities.
Things others do and information they provide.
We collect content and information that other people, customers, users, visitors, Service Providers, or third-party businesses provide when they use our Website and/or Services.
Information about payments.
If you use our Services for purchases or financial transactions, we will utilize a Service Provider to process that payment and will collect information about the purchase or transaction. This includes your payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information, and other account and authentication information, as well as billing, shipping and contact details.
We collect information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices where you install or access our Services. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent Services across your devices. Here are some examples of the device information we collect:
- Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers.
- Device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals.
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Company.
Information from websites and apps that use our Services.
We collect information when you visit or use third-party websites and apps that use our Services. This includes information about the websites and apps you visit, your use of our Services on those websites and apps, as well as information the developer or publisher of the app or website provides to you or us.
Information from third-party business partners.
For Company visitors, customers, Users, and others who access the Service: we receive information about you and your activities on and off Company from third-party business partners and Service Providers, such as information from a partner when we jointly offer services or from an advertiser about your experiences or interactions with them.
Cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide certain features associated with our company.
Follow the instructions provided by your web browser or mobile browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility) to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies or other technologies.
Please note, that if you modify your cookie settings, you may not be able to access certain parts of our Service and other parts of our Service may not work properly.
Ownership of Information.
Company is the sole owner of the information collected through the Website and Services, which includes:
- Your username, password and e-mail address(es) when you register for an account or create profile through a Service.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number, e-mail address) including your family members.
- Communications between you and Company. For example, Company may send you emails related to the Services or Websites (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Website(s), technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of these e-mails.
- Communications between you and others Users utilizing the Company Services. For example, while using Company, you may be able to communicate with other Users about a transaction, business, interest, service, idea, etc. Company will collect and is the sole owner of those communications. Note that you may opt out of these communications at anytime.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- automatically update the Company application on your device
- When we have location information, we may use it to tailor our Services for you and others in your area.
Communicate with you.
We use your information to send you communications, communicate with you about our Services and let you know about our policies and terms. In certain instances, Company may also send you notifications on behalf of third-party businesses or Service Providers. You may opt-out of these messages from third-party businesses and decide what third-party businesses may communicate with you on their own or through Company. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
Promote safety and security.
We use the information we have to help verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security on and off of our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies. We work hard to protect your account using automated systems and advanced technology such as encryption and machine learning.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent, lease, or sell your information to third-parties outside Company without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information.
We may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm.
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage, Security, and Processing.
Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Company or its Service Providers maintain facilities.
Company or its Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure. However, Company cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Company or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Company, at all times. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information and profile/privacy settings.
Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
Stop receiving communications from Company or third-party business by modifying your account settings. Unsubscribe from email communications clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. You may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
How long we keep your User Content.
Following termination or deactivation of your account, Company, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Company does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
7. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
8. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits members of the Services(s) who are California residents to request certain information regarding the disclosure of any personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Whether you live in California or not, to make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. RESIDENTS OF THE E.U. AND THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (“GDPR”)
All residents of the European Union (“EU”) or the European Economic Area (“EEA”) now have certain rights protected and preserved by the GDPR. These rights include requesting access, correcting, updating, deleting or limiting the use to your personal data that is collected by Company (detailed above, section 1). If you are a direct customer to Company, or a “merchant” using our services, and you wish to exercise the rights aforementioned, you may contact us as detailed below. If you are a customer to a merchant that may be using our services to handle any of your information and wish to exercise the rights aforementioned, you may contact us as detailed below and we will send your request to said merchant to facilitate any data handling necessary, but cannot confirm when the request will be fulfilled as we do not manage all data the merchant may be in possession of.
All data collected by Company is the minimum needed to fulfill business needs of our customers (“merchants”). The data we store is used to process requests and preserve the full functionality of our services, seen as tools by our customers, to facilitate their business operations. Should any customer opt-out or limit the data that Company is retaining, Company cannot guarantee full functionality of any or all services offered.
You may see the full data our applications collect by clicking here
Should a user or customer present themselves as being under the age of consent in the EU — 16 years old — then Company is unable to retain any data on a said person without parental or guardian consent.
10. HOW TO CONTACT US